Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Top 10 War films...

So, in honor of Tropic Thunder, out now, I have come up with a top 10 list that may be a little controversial. Let me just get this out of the way. I don't like war or war films. Never have, never will. HOWEVER, I have seen my fair share, and like enough to make this a credible list. So here it is...

10. Black Hawk Down
9. Letters From Iwo Jima
8. Platoon
7. The Deer Hunter
6. All Quiet on the Western Front
5. The Battle of Algiers
4. Apocalypse Now
3. Paths of Glory
2. Three Kings
1. Full Metal Jacket

Now, what are your favorite war films??? How about protest films (possible top 10 later)??

Go see something good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews