Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TRAILER: Inglorious Basterds HQ...or more HQ...



Here's a few things I'm noticing...

1) It's so far, and this is about 5 seconds worth of footage, not really looking like a quintessential Tarantino film. There isn't much movement with the camera, and sure there are his patented foot shots as well as noir-esque dialogue quirks, but it's an interesting new feel for a Tarantino film, visually

2) Eli Roth is creepy as hell

3) Brad Pitt looks amazing

4) The cast kinda scares me, well, only in the case of Mike Meyers. He plays an overweight Jewish Rabbi, and Tarantino LOVES to take these kind of stars and reboot their careers, but I'm just a little nervous

5) This. Movie. Looks. Great. I'm a huge Tarantino fan, so take my thoughts with a grain of salt (Pulp Fiction is my favorite film of all-time), but I really like this trailer quite a bit.

Come back later for more news and notes...

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews