Monday, March 31, 2008

Some news...top 10 Music films...

Hey guys...here are some more notes that you all should know...

-Rumors are surfacing that a new Poltergeist film is in the works...nothing big of note yet, so I will bring more about it as it rises...
-The recent Knight Rider has been considered such a hit that it is looking like it will spawn a new television series...better have the Hoff...
-Derek Mears, from The Hills Have Eyes 2, has now been cast as Jason Vorhees in the upcoming Friday the 13th remake...
-Joy Ride fans...Joy Ride 2 is coming later this summer direct to your television set...
-Danny Trejo has hinted that the upcoming Machete film may not be the only one...it has been hinted that it may become a trilogy with Rodriguez helming at least the first two...I really hope so...
-Mos Def has been casted to play Chuck Berry in the upcoming biopic, Cadillac Records...that may be perfect casting if I do say so myself...can't wait...
-Next film from the Meet the Spartans crew...Art House Movie: There Will Be Farts...I'm serious...two pages of the script are done and online...I have my flamethrower ready...
-Madonna has been campaigning to star in a remake of Casablanca...they want to set it in a zone in Iraq...can't anyone come up with a creative idea...I have some scripts if they really need them...
-Finally, here is an updated list of websites from the people behind the upcoming Dark Knight flick...http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/complete_list_of_the_dark_knight_viral_sites

Now, with the upcoming Rolling Stones documentary, here is a list of my favorite films that are about a musician, group, feature music, or are just all out musicals...
10. Almost Famous
9. Cabaret
8. Yellow Submarine
7. I'm Not There
6. Hustle and Flow
5. High Fidelity
4. 24 Hour Party People
3. Once
2. West Side Story
1. Hard Day's Night

I'm not the biggest musical fan...just haven't seen many, so I know this is a pretty incomplete list, but what the hell...go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews