Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Top 10 1st Quarter....

Hey guys. Today is a slow ass news day, outside the news that Adam Sandler broke his ankle playing basketball, so I decided that, as it is April 1, that I would rank my top 10 films of the first 3 months of this year...This was really hard, as not a whole lot of amazing stuff has come out, and i've only seen 21 films so far this year, so not a lot to choose from..but here it goes anyways...

10. The Other Bolyen Girl
9. Charlie Bartlett
8. Run, Fatboy, Run
7. Persepolis (eh, it came out in Europe last year, but wasn't widely released in the states until this year, so it counts)
6. The Bank Job
5. Be Kind Rewind
4. Cassandra's Dream
3. Funny Games
2. My Blueberry Nights
1. Paranoid Park

My big misses: In Bruges, City Of Men, Snow Angels, Chicago 10, U2 3D, Teeth (check out the story behind that hahahaha), and 4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 Days...

And, the worst film I've seen so far this year has to be either Meet The Spartans or Never Back Down...

Now, here's my top 5 most anticipated films for the next 3 months.
5. Smart People
4. Wall-E
3. Iron Man
2. Indiana Jones: Kingdom of The Crystal Skull
1. Son of Rambow

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews