Tuesday, April 8, 2008

DVD Pick of The Week...

So, I was just hanging out, and then my girlfreind said that she was back from the mall. Now, she got me There Will Be Blood with some money I gave her, and she also got me the Coen Brother's gift set for my birthday, and it came today. So, in honor of that, I think I am going to start giving weekly, maybe on Wednesdays, a weekly DVD pick. Today's DVD pick is Blood Simple. This is probably the two's masterpiece (although Fargo may have something to say about that), and I recomend that everyone go out and rent, no BUY this film. It's one of the best modern film-noirs, if not the best, and it's in your best interest to go check this out now.





Go see There Will Be Blood too...it's bloody brilliant...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews