Monday, April 7, 2008

Hate to say I told you so...

Thandie Newton has been signed to play Condoleeza Rice in the upcoming flick that I can't stop talking about I guess, "W"...Brilliant casting, I think so.

Other news...
-A Wicker Man sequel has been canceled...finally, one for Hollywood!
-Speaking of canceling movies, Warner Brothers has dropped the Bryan Singer produced horror flick, Trick R Treat...
-Ray-Ban is set to launch a line of designer 3-D glasses...
-And finally, check out this trailer to the new film from City of God and Constant Gardener director Fernando Mierielles...looks like it could be interesting...



more news as it comes...go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews