Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dance Bot...

Hey guys...this isn't a movie note or anything...just a quick little thing to have you all check out. I was messing around with some of Clover's manipulatives for her teaching class, and, as I was creating a pretty amazing beast of a figurine, she had the bright idea to do some stop motion. Also, it works as a test for her camera, as I hope to shoot some shorts with it later on...it's not the best, but it works. So, here it is...Dance Bot, Episode 1...probably the only one...the song is pretty bad ass...



Also, I am still taking ideas for some fun stuff to do here. Maybe a weekly DVD that I can check out and have you guys watch too, and then we can have a discussion on it, or movies you want or top 10's you want. So post away. Also, I won't be posting this weekend, so I'll have a top 10 tomorow night, with that days news and notes. Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews