Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just a couple of pieces of news...some music to check out...

Hey guys! Here is some news that you all should be aware of...

-Ian McKellen WILL return as Gandolf in the upcoming Hobbit film...
-Jonah Hill is in talks to costar along side Shia LeBouf in Transformers 2...
-SAG has not struck a deal after roughly the first two weeks of talks...this, while early, does not look good...
-Look out for Mission Impossible 4 in the next couple of years...Tom Cruise's publicist has said that once the script is greenlight, it will be made...
-The next Coen Brother's film, Burn After Reading, will close the Venice Film Festival this year...


Other than that, there really is nothing new. Now, I really do love movies. It's my single most important passion. However, music comes in at second. So, I am slowly trying to do more posts that mix film and music, while still doing just straight film posts. I want to use this blog to highlight smaller films that I think everyone should know about, just like I want to highlight smaller bands or artists that I really like and think you should too. So, here's an example.



Kid Sister. This chica has popped due to the mad buzz behind this single featuring Kanye West. It was created by Kanye's friend and dj/producer A-Trak. It's a really sick song, and while I know some of you may have heard of her, most people that I have talked to haven't, and that is just a damn shame. So check this song out, and post a comment!

As always, GO SEE SOMETHING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit, I never thought I would ever see fingernail choreography. I can pretty much now die.

    ReplyDelete

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews