Friday, April 18, 2008

Some news on G.I. Joe...other notes...

Hey guys! Here are a few big pieces of news from the world of films...

-Alright, so, here are some new pictures from the new G.I. Joe film...







What do you think? I really don't like them, but thats just me...
-The upcoming remake of Friday the 13th will be rated R...
-Ashley Tisdale will be starring in a remake of Teen Witch
-Madea Goes to Jail will be the next film from playwrite Tyler Perry
-Soul Train, the 70's TV Show, will be getting a film incarnation, produced by host Don Cornelius
-Eddie Murphy is set to star in the remake of The Incredible Shrinking Man directed by Brett Ratner...

That's all for now, so check back later for some more breaking news..

Go see something good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews