Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Top 10 Overrated films...a few bits of news...

Okay, so this list is a tough one to talk about. I in no way mean that these following 10 films are bad...well, a couple are to me, but thats not what I mean. I simply don't think that these films are as great as many people say they are. So, don't burn me for this...also, it's a slow ass news day, so why not spark up some controversy, eh? Heres the list...

10. Juno
9. Lord of The Rings Trilogy
8. Little Miss Sunshine
7. Star Wars Trilogy
6. American Beauty
5. Chicago
4. Monty Python and The Holy Grail
3. Donnie Darko
2. Forrest Gump
1. Saving Private Ryan

Alright...let the verbal massacre begin...

Here are just a couple of notes that have caught my attention...

-Universal Studios has gotten the rights to create a Neil Armstrong film. The bought the rights to the non fiction book First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong, so expect that to come out in the coming year or so.
-I am happy to hear that Roger Ebert is going to return to writing reviews for the Chicago Sun-Times...coming from an aspiring film critic, I want to say that I am glad to hear one of my idols is doing well after complications caused by a Janurary surgery.
-Halo has allegedly gotten a new script. Halo has been in limbo for about two years, but now it looks like a new script has been shopped around in Hollywood, so more on that later...

Now, go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews