Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some news...possible reviews...

Hey guys! First off, thanks for the comments on the last post...it was a fun one to do, and I would love to hear more on it. It's been a slow week, so here are just a few of the bigger notes that I came across...

-Amanda Righetti has landed the lead female role for the upcoming Friday the 13th remake. She's been on a bunch of little sitcoms and dramas in guest roles, but nothing big. I'm really not looking forward to this remake...
-Javier Bardem is out of Francis Ford Coppolla's upcoming film Tetro...he's been replaced by Carmen Maura
-Final Destination 4 has had a plot leak...it's set to be in 3:D and parts have been released for the casting calls and auditions...
-Bill and Ted are set to get a remake...The duo are looking to come back on screen in a remake as 10th graders...Keanu has also said that he is thinking of making a guess spot...though the phone booth will be replaced with a cell phone...can you get service during the American Revolution? Hopefully they won't have nextel...
-Speed Racer is going to close the Tribeca film festival...
-The Aqua Teen Hunger Force film is being streamed at the cartoon network website http://www.adultswim.com/index2.html so, go check that out...
-Finally, Chris O'Donnel has joined the cast of Max Payne...

Okay, so, with this being a pretty busy week, I have a couple of notes for the upcoming week...First off, There will be no posts on Saturday, and maybe Sunday. I will do the box office post, upcoming flicks, and a top 10 on Sunday night or Monday afternoon. Also, not much has been coming out, so you might relize that I haven't had a review in a while. However, that will change in the following week. I plan to review; In Bruges, 21, Leatherheads, and maybe Shine a Light...so there will be more reviews. Also, any top 10's you think would be fun to do, I would love some ideas. I have a few I want to do, but I don't want to run out, so the more the better. Thanks guys, and go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews