Friday, May 9, 2008

Just another question...

Okay, so with this piece of news comes an statement by me. Donnie Darko was a pretentious piece of drek and should never have been made. Now, thats not why I am writing this. It seems that Donnie's little sister, Samatha, is set to get her own film. S. Darko is set to begin very early pre-preproduction soon, and I just have one question. Donnie Darko is...

A)A great film (and I need a reason why)
B)Eh, just okay
C)mediocre at best
D)Pile-o-shite

That is probably the ony real news today, so check back tomorow with a top 10 and some more news...


Frank Miller is signed to direct an update of Buck Rogers...

Go see something good!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews