Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some pretty big news..

Hey guys, I have some pretty big news to share with you guys...

- Okay, so if you have been reading the blog or my facebook notes, you understand that I love Gus Van Sandt, and I believe that he is one of the best directors working in America today. Now, that said, you can understand my shock when I hear an exclusive pic from his upcoming biopic, Milk, has been released. Milk is the story of Harvey Milk, the first openly gay senator in American history, and his life. It stars Sean Penn, and it may only be a picture, but it's something, and that's what counts...



Now, outside of that, there are just a few things...
-The Spirit's release date has been pushed to Christmas...
-Ellen Page is set to star in Jane Erey...
-Finally, as posted here earlier, Tom Cruise is now in talks for a Mission Impossible 4...

Alright, thats it for today, come back tomorow for some more news, a top 10, and maybe a short film from a director you all should be in love with...

Go see something good!!

1 comment:

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews