Thursday, October 23, 2008

BLOG UPDATE: Netflix Horror Fest...

Hey guys! Now, Halloween is right around the corner, and I've been meaning to post a note about this, but I've been a little busy, so now I can do it. I thought, that, since this frightening holiday is coming up, that I would have a little Horror Film Festival via my Netflix account. Now, I'm doing this now so that you all may, if you so choose, rent the movie I'm watching, so we can have a discussion, and if not, well, it will be a guide for you all if you ever do want to check these films out. So, here's the list of possible films

The first film that I WILL be seeing is the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre...Other's may include
-Suspiria
-Dawn of The Dead
-High Tension
-Blue Velvet
-Halloween
-Friday the 13th
Some other not readily available flicks I'll probably be checking out...
-Blood Feast
-House on Haunted Hill
-Fiend Without A Face

And then whatever I've got on my shelf that I'm willing to sit through. Now, this is where you come in. I need to pick a few of these to review, and most of these people have seen, and most of these I've seen (minus the last three), so what would you like to hear about? Got any recommendations???

Just thought I would let you guys know...

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews