Friday, October 10, 2008

VIDEO: Kanye West Goes Psycho...

So, earlier this week, on Ellen, Kanye West debuted his new single, Love Lockdown...here's the video...



Now, music wise, I really dig this song. I'm not the biggest Kanye fan, and I personally think that this is his best song since Can't Tell Me Nothing or Touch The Sky. Also, when the set for the video is so blatantly inspired by a film that I love, that being American Psycho, I will give the guy a little more credit.

That all said, when talking about why he chose the film, he does sound like a tool, so my respect is negated...

If you have never seen AP, please, do yourself a favor and check it out...here's the redband trailer...



Go see something good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews