Thursday, October 23, 2008

TRAILER: Underworld: Rise of The Lycans

Hey guys! So, today, as the past week, has been pretty slow on the news front, yet I do have a little nugget that a few of you may enjoy. I have been hearing rumblings of the trailer for Underworld: Rise of The Lycans, and how good it was, yet, I must say, this trailer does look pretty cool. It's just fun to see werewolves and vampires kicking the shit out of each other.

Thanks to /film for the trailer...



What do you guys think? I like the look of it all, but I still am not sold on this flick...what about you?

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews