Wednesday, October 22, 2008

VIDEO: Extended SCREAM 2008 Watchmen Trailer...

Here it is guys. The one reason that I watched the rather boring ceremony, here is the new, extended trailer released tonight during the Scream Awards broadcast for my most anticipated film of next year, Watchmen...



What are your thoughts? My personal favorite shot is the last moment when we see the extended shot of who I guess is The Comedian (haven't read it, but hopefully will pick the graphic novel up this weekend) getting shoved out of the window. I can't wait for this flick...Brilliant is what I call this...

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews