Thursday, October 23, 2008

TOP 10: Films of The Year, So Far...

I know, I know, I do this every other month, but, with Oscar season about to kick into full gear with The Changeling next week, I figured, why not post my top 10, and see how it turns out in a month or so. Also, my previous posts of this list have been good discussion starters, and today is a slow news day, so it works...

10. Burn After Reading
9. Tropic Thunder
8. W
7. The Fall
6. Wall E
5. In Bruges
4. Vicky Cristina Barcelona
3. Funny Games
2. Paranoid Park
1. The Dark Knight

What is your favorite movie of the year so far?

Go see something good

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, clicked the wrong button there and deleted my post.

    What I originally said was that I've been putting off seeing Paranoid Park for a while, since I heard so many mixed things about it when it came out. I'll have to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews