Saturday, June 14, 2008

Some news...

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, I had a long day tomorow, and today my be even longer. Here are a few pieces of news that you all should know about...

- James McAvoy will NOT be playing Bilbo Baggins in the upcoming Hobbit film...

- The teaser trailer for the new Punisher film Punisher: War Zone, is up now...



What do you guys think? The first film was not one of my favorites, so I don't have high hopes for this one, although Marvel is at the top of their game right now, so who knows...

- Speaking of Marvel, they have a short list for possible people to play Captain America, and guess who's at the top...Leonardo DiCaprio...Discuss...


Alright guys, thats all for now. I saw the Happening last night, and I will be checking out the indie thriller, The Collective at 11:30, so later today you can expect a full review of The Happening (I have a bit to say about that), and my thoughts on The Collective. So come back later for more!!!

Go see something good!

1 comment:

  1. The preview for Punisher: War Zone really didn't impress me.

    Same with The Happening. Looking forward to your thoughts on that.

    ReplyDelete

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews