Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Two brand new posters...Reviews and Netflix updates...

Hey guys! Here are two brand new posters, for G.I. Joe and The Day the Earth Stood Still...


I personally don't like either of them...I think the G.I. Joe poster is really just a still from the film, one of the ones released a few months back, and with a lame logo added to a corner. The DTESS poster is decent, it isn't anything to write home about though. However, both of these films have a long way to go before I can start to be excited about them...what do you guys think???

Alright, so I am just about to head out to my local Wal Mart to pick up an Alfred Hitchcock collectors set, that includes 20 of his older and lesser known flicks. Hopefully, over the next few days, I'll check some of these out and be able to give my thoughts on some of this icon's earlier work. Also, here is an updated list of my next ten Netflix films, all of which I am looking to review for you guys!

1. In The Bedroom
2. M
3. Blue Velvet
4. Tape
5. Magnolia
6. Mon Oncule
7. La Haine
8. The Devil's Backbone
9. Blow Up
10. Hiroshima Mon Amor

This should be fun to talk about...I've seen a few of these, but in the case of like Mon Oncle and Blow Up, these are films I NEED to see, and therefor, I will...so expect a great amount of DVD reviews when I get back from my weekend getaway...

Come back later for more news and a top 10...what should it be???

1 comment:

  1. Nice Queue. I haven't seen M yet, but Magnolia and The Devil's Backbone are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews