Thursday, June 5, 2008

W Teaser Poster...

Alright guys, here it is...the teaser for the upcoming film, W...


Wow. I really like this. It's simple, right to the point, and those quotes are plain hilarious. Also, it gives us an insight into the film he's going to make...this won't be a moderate film. This will get really interesting come release time...Although it's not what I thought would happen...I thought the poster would be much more contrasty, kind of like the Scarface Poster, say, a black Background with a red W in the middle...that's what I had in mind, but this is pretty damn sweet...

Really, there is no other news today...outside of new photos from the Transformers 2 set, but who wants to see that? So, come back tomorow for more news and notes...

Go see something good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews