Sunday, June 1, 2008

Waterfront Film Festival...

Alright, so here's the thing. The weekend of Friday June 13th, is going to be a monster weekend. We have two anticipated releases in theatres, the Incrdible Hulk and The Happening, and it also marks the begining of the Waterfront Film Festival. Now, here is the program for the said festival.../

https://www.waterfrontfilm.org/index.php?p=2&s=3

Since Hulk and The Happening are being released that weekend, I am going to try to get out to two of the festival movies. I plan on getting to American Son, and the second one is probably going to be the Collective. I will be probably getting out to both The Incredible Hulk and The Happening, so you can expect a shit ton of reviews that weekend. Kabluey is a possiblity, and I'm Rick James sounds like it could be fun.

THIS weekend marks the unofficial end to award season, with the MTV Movie Awards. Now, I would give you my picks for the awards, but when they nominate Transformers for Best Film, than they loose my respect, so forget that. Oh, and Mike Meyers is hosting, so it's bound to blow. I'll still watch though...they have Coldplay performing...

Does anyone else think that their song in the iTunes commercial sounds a billion times better in the commercial than as the normal song? That shit's boring as hell, but it's amazing in the commercial...

I'll be back with my weekend box office post...so come back later...

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews