Monday, June 30, 2008

Repo: The Genetic Opera Trailer...



This film has five things going AGAINST it...
1) Darren Lynn Bousman
2) Paris Hilton
3) Darren Lynn Bousman
4) Paris Hilton
5) From the Producers of Saw

This is low on my list for movies to see this year, but it seems like it could be a little bit interesting. I need to see more, and maybe this trailer looks better on the big screen, but right now, I really don't think this will work. The premise is decent and could be interesting, but Bousman REALLY scares me, and I personally don't find any of these actors appealing. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews