Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Batman poster...




So, sorry about the late post, but I figure, why not wait for something this amazing. The above picture is the latest in the line of BRILLIANT posters for the upcoming Batman film, The Dark Knight. I think this may be one of the better posters I've seen in a long time. What do you guys think? I know Batman has been the topic on here for a day or two now, but really, there isn't much else to talk about news wise, so lets just keep it going...

I would have a review of Wall-E here, but the film burned, which caused a fire inside of the whole theatre, so that's out of the question. However, of the 30-40 minutes I saw, it may be Pixar's best film yet, and one of the best films of the year. It's truly amazing, and even the short before it is brilliant. I will definitely be checking this one out, just not sure when. You all will be the first to know when I do get out there...maybe this weekend. Maybe a Wall-E/Hancock double feature...who knows...

Alright guys, I'll have a top ten either later tonight or tomorrow, so come back for that. Top 10 films about Voyeurs or maybe a list of 10 films that I think are under seen...Got any other ideas???

Go see something good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews