Tuesday, July 29, 2008

W Trailer...

Hey guys! Sorry about not having a post yesturday. I took an adventure up to GR for a screening of The Dark Knight in IMAX (free tickets bitches!), and I didn't get back until about 1:15...I'm currently going on roughly 3-3.5 hours of something that sort of resembles sleep, so I'm going to keep this a little bit short. Also, there really isn't much to talk about, so here is the biggest piece of news... the first W TRAILER!!!!



Alright, what do you guys think?? I'll hold my comments for a while...

The last thing I want to talk about is a simple question I would like to ask you guys...

This summer there have been a ton of great flicks, all of which have their own merits (except for the sub par Hancock). Now, the census is that Iron Man and The Dark Knight are the two best, which I also have to agree with. So, the question is simple...

What is your favorite summer film so far, and why? (films released May 1st to July 25th)
A) Iron Man
B) The Dark Knight
C) Other (name the flick)

I can't wait to get some feedback on this...

Go see something good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews