Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some big news...

Here are your headlines for Wednesday, the 30th of July...

- A film based around Marvin The Martian is in the works...
- Patrick Swayze is in talks to star in the upcoming Dirty Dancing sequel...not a spin off like Havana Nights, a true sequel...
- Universal and The Weistein Co. are in negotiations on Quentin Tarantino's upcoming film, Inglorious Bastards, which would make it QT's first forray into the "studio system"...
- Disney's next film, the Princess and the Frog will be animated in 2-D!!!!
- An Alvin and The Chipmunks sequel has been confirmed...
- A spin off from this years comedy hit, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, is in the works, and it will be called Welcome to The Greek, and will be based around Russell Brand's rockstar character from FSM...
- Finally, we have the first true teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and I must say, I'm not excited for it. It looks kind of interesting, and dark, but I've never read the books, and I've only seen one of the films, so I won't be checking this out...


What do you guys think???

So, that's all I have for now, come back later for some DVD recomendations...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews