Thursday, July 10, 2008

News, and A MAX PAYNE TRAILER!

Hey guys! I've got some huge news today, so here are your headlines!!

- Robert Downey Jr. has been locked up to play Sherlock Holmes in Guy Ritchies upcoming adaptation...thoughts?
- There will be a 15 second...I repeat, only a 15 second trailer for the new Harry Potter film infront of The Dark Knight in IMAX theatres...
- Louis Letterier has been approached to helm a new Superman film...
- John Favreu has inked a deal for Iron Man 2...

Now, here's my favorite piece of news. Heres a trailer for the upcoming film adaptation for Max Payne!!!



I personally think that this game was one of the best I've ever played, and this movie looks really good...what are your thoughts???

Thats all I've got for today, so come back later for more news, and a review of The Tracey Fragments!

Go see something good!!!

1 comment:

  1. Unrelated to this post, but just curious if you've been able to access the S.U. Forum...

    Maybe Chris forgot to pay the bill again...

    ReplyDelete

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews