Thursday, June 12, 2008

Some news...a game for all of you to play...

Alright, today is a slow ass news day, so here is all I have for you guys and gals...

- Jack Black has dropped out of the Todd Phillips comedy Man-Witch...

- Here is the first poster from the upcoming Edward Zwick film, Defiance...

- Okay, so Frank Darabont, director of The Mist and the Shawshank Redemption penned a script for a version of Indiana Jones 4, called Indiana Jones and the City of Gods. Apparently, the said script has leaked online. I have not had a chance to read it, as no links are available at the time (the studios have taken the script down), but if the script does get released, you can bet your asses that I will post a link for all of you to read...

Alright, so that's all of the news I have today. However, I do have something for all of you to do for me...

So, I don't know if you all have heard about this, but there is a little thing called Fantasy Moguls, where you pick 8 films, and you gain points based on reviews, box office, and other stats. Now, being the movie guy I am, I want to spread this fun game and I ask for you all to come and join my league.

http://www.fantasymoguls.com/

The info
League Name: I ARE MOVIES
Password: baboon (I got the name I Are Movies from Cow and Chicken's I R Baboon, so thats why it's baboon
Game: Ultimate Moguls

That's all you should have to do...sign up, click the Ulitimate game, and then put in the league name and password. Do that, and begin picking your 8!

You must sign up by Saturday, so get to it!

I will be getting out to quite a few movies this weekend, so you can expect a review of at least The Happening of Saturday, along with possibly my brief thoughts on a film festival movie or two, and a review of The Incredible Hulk. It looks like I may save the Incredible Hulk until next weekend, but with rumors going around that Captain America is in that film, I may see that opening day. More news tomorow too!

Go see something good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews