Saturday, March 14, 2009

PHOTOS: First Look From The Human Factor...

So, a few weeks ago, I went onto one of my favorite sites, In Contention, and one film that got me thinking was The Human Factor. This is the newest film from director Clint Eastwood, and is a biopic based around the life of Nelson Mandella. Not only am I an Eastwood fan, but of all people to cast as Mandella, who do they choose? They get God himself, Morgan Freeman (perfect casting? YES).

Then earlier today, over at /Film, the first photos were shown. Check them out below!




Definitley keep this one on your radar!

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews