Thursday, March 26, 2009

TRAILER: Taking Woodstock...

So, the trailer for Ang Lee's new film, Taking Woodstock, premeired last night during Important Things With Demitri Martin, and yout can check it out below!



Here's the synopsis...

Based on Elliot Tiber’s memior, Taking Woodstock: A True Story of a Riot, a Concert, and a Life, the comedy tells the story of Mr. Tiber, who played an unexpected but pivotal role in making the 1969 Woodstock Music and Arts Festival into the famed happening it was.

I like the trailer, but it's just not insanely effective. I love the cast, Ang Lee is great, and I love his naturalistic style and feel, so, while looking great, I think I need to see a bit more. Or, I should probably watch the trailer with the sound on. (I'm in class, give me a break).

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews