Monday, December 8, 2008

NEWS: Time's Top 10, Jurassic Park 4, and J*** in My Pants...

Hello all! It's Monday, a.k.a. Day One of Finals for yours truly, so as I have am between a couple of them, I thought I would update all of you on some of the biggest pieces of news...

- Time Magazine has released their Top 10 Films of 2008, and it is quite the interesting list...

1. WALL-E
2. Synecdoche, New York
3. My Winnipeg
4. 4 Months, 3 Weeks & 2 Days
5. Milk
6. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
7. Slumdog Millionaire
8. Iron Man
9. Speed Racer
10. Encounters at the End of the World.


While I don't agree with the order, or even some of the films, this is a pretty solid list. I have seen 5 of these films (Wall-E, 4 Months, Iron Man, Speed Racer, and Encounters at the End of the World), and think that they all have their own merits, with Speed being the only film I really have a problem with, and I still very much liked that film. What are your thoughts?

- Comingsoon has an interview with producers Frank Marshall and Kathleen Kennedy about The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, but the most interesting piece of news came when they were asked about a possible Jurassic Park 4...

No… I don’t know. You know, when Crichton passed away, I sorta felt maybe that’s it. Maybe that’s a sign that we don’t mess with it.

So it looks like this idea is extinct, at least for now...

- For this next video, I'll let you just watch it for yourself...It's the new SNL Digital Short, called Jizz In My Pants...check it out..



Wow...just wow...

- Finally, reports have been circulating that Mickey Rourke is not interested in reprising his role as Marv in Sin City 2...

Come back later for more news and notes!

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews