Monday, December 29, 2008

TOP 10: Anticipated of '09...

Hey faithful readers. We are 3 days away from this year officially being placed in the history books, so I've decided, instead of continuing my look back, I'll take a look forward. I've compiled a list of the ten most anticipated film releases, at least in my book. Enjoy!

10. Public Enemies
9. The Road
8. New York, I Love You/Tokyo!
7. Shutter Island
6. The Fantastic Mr. Fox
5. Inglourious Basterds
4. Sherlock Holmes
3. Up
2. Watchmen
1. Where The Wild Things Are


What are YOU looking forward to next year? Wolverine? Star Trek? Zac Effron's brilliant turn in 17 Again??

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews