Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PLAYLIST: Spring Time For....Music....

This is a film blog, but music is something that I love as well, so once a month I like to bring you all ten songs that I've been listening to on repeat, in hopes that you may pick up some of these tracks.

1) The Thermals – HOW WE KNOW



2) Does It Offend You, Yeah? – WE ARE ROCKSTARS



3) Boss In Drama – FAVORITE SONG



4) Explosions In The Sky – THE ONLY MOMENT WE WERE ALONE



5) Yelle – CE JEU



6) She and Him – SENTIMENTAL HEART



7) The Smiths – THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT



8) Fleet Foxes – WHITE WINTER HYMNAL



9) The Floor Is Made Of Lava – TOLD HER I’M FROM COMPTON



10) Johnny Greenwood – FUTURE MARKETS



Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews