Thursday, April 16, 2009

TRAILER: My Sister's Keeper...

New Line has released the first trailer for Nick Cassavettes new drama, My Sisters Keeper. Starring Cameron Diaz, Jason Patric, Abigail Breslin, Evan Ellingson, Sofia Vassilieva, and Alec Baldwin, this is Nick Cassavettes, son of the actor John Cassavettes, take on the hit book by Jodi Picoult. After his previous works including The Notebook, I have 0 expectations for this movies. However, this trailer is a nice little surprise, as I actually kinda like it. What do you all think? Check it out below!



My Sister's Keeper is directed by Nick Cassavetes, director of She's So Lovely, John Q, The Notebook, and Alpha Dog previously. The screenplay was co-written by Nick Cassavetes and Jeremy Leven, of Playing for Keeps, The Legend of Bagger Vance, Alex & Emma, and The Notebook previously. This is based on Jodi Picoult's novel of the same name that was first published in 2004. New Line Cinema will be bringing My Sister's Keeper to theaters everywhere on June 26th.

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews