Saturday, July 11, 2009

BLOG UPDATE

Hey, it's your faitful film blogger here to attempt to apologize for the lack of updates over the last week/ week and a half. My computer, even as we speak, is going haywire. It's insanely infected, and will hopefully be getting looked at monday. I apologize for all of the huge news stories I've missed, particularly the recent news of Ryan Reynolds getting cast as the Green Lantern. Kind of huge, right?

Well, hopefully on Monday or Tuesday, I will be back in full force, bringing you up to the second film news as it breaks.

Again, I am beyond sorry for my shitty computer and the lack of updates it has caused. Continue to read, as the technical difficulties will hopefully end this weekend.

Stay tuned and as always,

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews