Friday, January 16, 2009

PHOTOS: Where The Wild Things Are...Kinda...

Hey guys and gals! Since it's offically Sundance time, there really is no news of note, outside of some reviews of films we all probably won't see for a solid year. However, there is this really interesting nugget of info.

Most of you know that I at one point in my life skateboarded. Hell, I was rather good at it as well. So, it should come as no suprise to any of you, that seeing these photos would make me want to hop back on a board. Spike Jonze, director of Where The Wild Things Are, happens to also be the founder of my favorite skate company, Girl Skateboards. Girl is now set to release a series of decks featuring the monsters of Where The Wild Things Are, and boy, do they look AMAZING...




Not really film news, but awesome none the less...

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews