Thursday, January 8, 2009

TRAILER: Dito Montiel's Fighting...

Eariler this week, I posted up two new production photo's from Dito Montiel's follow up to his great film, A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints, an underground fighting film, aptly named, Fighting. Well, Rouge Pictures has also released the first trailer for the film, and I must say, it's nothing to special. Check it out!



I still have high hopes for this film, but I still need to see some of that creativity and singularity that was so apparent in Saints. I loved that film, and I really hope that this one can live up to it when it hits theatres later this year.

Come back later for more news and notes!

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews