Thursday, August 13, 2009

TRAILER: Gentleman Broncos...

Possibly the worst film ever made, Napolean Dynamite, is also my least favorite movie. Of all time. There is not a single funny second of that film, and without an ounce of redeeming qualities, it's just a viewing experience that I wish I could take back.

However, ever since the announcement of Gentlemean Broncos, I've been anticipating footage. It is from ND and Nacho Libre director Jared Hess, and features what will hopefully be a star making performance from Flight of the Conchords' Jemaine Clement. The film follows a high school kid (Sky High’s Michael Angarano) who goes to a fantasy / sci-fi writer’s camp, where the most famous sci-fi author in the world steals his book idea.

I'm not the biggest fan of the look and feel Hess' previous works, but really, this film feels amazing. The story book scenes feel inspired, but still, I want something more in the way of visual flares, at least in the day to day moments. We will just have to wait and see. All I know it that hearing Clement ham it up makes my heart all warm and fuzzy.

Enjoy!



Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews