Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Proud...


Barack Obama is the President Elect of the United States of America...

I’m 19, and this is the first true time I’ve been proud to be an American. This is one moment that I will never forget. I was a Political Science Major for my first year in college, and he is the main inspiration for that. I have been a fan of this man for about 4 years now, and this is something that, no matter what ignorant people say on their facebook status, can’t be taken away from us as a country. This is a great moment, and I’m proud to live in this country.

1 comment:

  1. I was a Political Science major as well...decided to make it a minor instead though, and am finishing that up this semester. And as an Illinois resident, I am very proud to have the next president hail from my state!

    ReplyDelete

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews