Friday, November 28, 2008

PLAYLIST: Winter Doldrums...

Hello all! So, in the midst of this slow week, I have decided to try something a little different. While I've been home, I've had the chance to download some really amazing songs, and I have been listening to music as much as humanly possible. So, instead of going into how Tom Cruise may be working on a remake of Last Tango in Paris simply so he has an excuse to prove that he can hump Suri's mom (just kidding, don't come at me scientologists), I've decided to let you all in on the brilliance that is thanksgiving music downloading. Here is my Thanksgiving Weekend Playlist, or at least the 10 songs you NEED in your life to make it some what complete.

1. PORTISHEAD - Roads



2. THE LAST SHADOW PUPPETS - Standing Next To Me



3. TV ON THE RADIO - Dancing Choose



4. THE ASTEROIDS GALAXY TOUR - The Sun Ain't Shinin' No More



5. THE BLACK KIDS - Hurricane Jane (I may have posted this before, but it's that great, so deal with it)



6. THE GO! TEAM - Ladyflash



7. MATT AND KIM - Daylight



8. SHE & HIM - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?



9. THE WOMBATS - Kill The Director



10. THE MARS VOLTA - L'Via L'Viaquez (Yes, it's from Guitar Hero: World Tour)



Well there you have it. I think I may try to make this a monthly or bi weekly thing, but not always by yours truly...

What are some of your favorite, recent songs??

Go see, or in this case, listen to, something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews