Friday, November 7, 2008

POSTER: A New Kick Ass Watchmen Poster...

Hey guys! I have the great pleasure of bringing you all a brand new, kick ass poster from my most anticipated film of next year, Watchmen. After reading two chapters in the graphic novel, I now realize, for the most why it's so beloved and reviered by comic fans and buffs and I can't wait to finish the book and watch the film...check out the poster!

Is anyone as excited for this as me? Is this one that you guys are looking forward to? Or is it not even on your radar?

Go see something good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not gonna lie...I really hate that they're making a Watchmen movie. The graphic novel is, as I'm sure you're discovering as you read it, one of the greatest works of fiction ever (Time Magazine even included it on its list of the 100 best novels published since 1923 - the only graphic novel to make the list). I don't think it lends itself well, if at all, to being translated into a movie. It just seems to me like that would be going against the original vision that Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons had for the story.

    Writing about this has made me want to post something about it on my blog, so I'll try and do that soon. I'll be interested to hear what you think of the graphic novel when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews