Monday, November 17, 2008

TRAILER: Star Trek...

So, late last week, in my hurry to try and get you all some news, I posted a bootleg version of the hotly anticipated trailer for the upcoming film, Star Trek. However, the HD version was not posted until today, so here it is, in glorious YouTube fuzziness, the first full length Star Trek Trailer...



What are your thoughts? I now I already heard from a few of you, but now that you are actually able to see everything, what do you guys think. My thought is still the same. Awesome.

Come back later for more news, a DVD review, and the 10 Worst Films of The Year, so far...

Expect a review of AUSTRALIA ON THURSDAY/FRIDAY!

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews