Wednesday, November 26, 2008

POSTER + TRAILER: He's Just Not That Into You...

Hey guys! So, I was online today, searching as I always do for the precious nuggets of cinematic information to bring to you all, when I discovered this little duo. Now, this is the poster and trailer for the upcoming RomCom, He's Just Not That Into You, and normally, I would not bring this stuff up, but Jennifer Connelly is in the film, so it's right at the top of my must see list. Check it out below...


And here's the trailer...


He's Just Not That Into You trailer


The film comes to us from the story editors of Sex and The City, and is based on a book of the same name, so you can sort of see what to look forward too...

Come back later for more news and notes!!

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews