Monday, November 24, 2008

TOP 10: Biggest Turkeys of 2008...

Hey guys! So, in honor of Thanksgiving, I will be doing TWO top 10's this week. First off, we have today's which is the top 10 biggest "Turkey's" of the year, also known as the ten worst or most dissapointing films of the year...Here they are, the worst of the worst...

10. Jumper
9. Never Back Down
8. 10,000 B.C.
7. Vantage Point
6. The Happening
5. Mad Money
4. Strange Wilderness
3. Drillbit Taylor
2. Prom Night
1. Meet The Spartans

So, there's the list. I doubt that any film left, that I will see at least, will be this bad, so expect this to stay pretty solid for the last month of '08. I'll have the 10 things I'm most thankful for in film on Wednesday.

Come back in a little while for more movie news, notes, and any other happenings that go down over in Hollywood...

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews