Monday, September 22, 2008

TOP 10: Sports Films...

This Tuesday sees the release of, among other things, the DVD release of the underrated sports comedy, Leatherheads, starring and directed by George Clooney. Now, this category of film, the sports film, is something, while it's not my favorite at all, it's close to my heart because I was an athlete during highschool, and I am still an avid sports fan. So, in honor of this solid little football flick, here are the ten best sports films, ever made...

Guilty Pleasure Pick: Bloodsport...bloody awesome...

10. Bull Durham
9. The Hustler
8. Caddyshack
7. Brian's Song
6. The Pride of The Yankees (And I'm a BoSox fan!)
5. Ali
4. Rocky
3. When We Were Kings
2. Hoop Dreams
1. Raging Bull

What are your favorite sports based films??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews