Monday, September 29, 2008

TOP 10: Tim Burton Films...

Sometimes, you just have a love/hate relationship with people. That's how I feel about this polarizing film maker. I know many people adore him, and about as many completley hate him. However, I seem to fall somewhere in the middle. With every miss, the guy makes a surefire hit, and these are ten of those hits. Here are my ten favorite films helmed by emo legend himself, Tim Burton.

10. Frankenweenie (short film)
9. Mars Attacks!
8. Corpse Bride
7. Sleepy Hollow
6. Big Fish
5. Sweeny Todd
4. Pee Wee's Big Adventure
3. Batman
2. Batman Returns
1. Ed Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews