Saturday, September 6, 2008

TRAILER MUSIC: The Subways - Rock N Roll Queen...

Hey guys! So, as I've tend to do from time to time, I would like to put this posts focus on some great music. However, also as I tend to do, the music relates to a film I'm really looking forward to. The song is Rock N Roll Queen and is from a great little band called The Subways. It's featured in the official trailer for a little gangster picture from the contemporary master of the genre, Guy Ritchie, and is called RockNRolla...first, the music...



Now, the trailer...



This trailer has been out for some time now, so it shouldn't be anything knew, however, I just downloaded it for my iPod, and this song has been stuck in my head ever since. RockNRolla stars Gerard Butler and Thandie Newton, and is set to see wide release October 31st.

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews