Tuesday, September 29, 2009

POSTER: David D’Andrea’s Antichrist Poster From Fantastic Fest...


One of the biggest suprise and shocking films I have had a chance to see this year was Lars Von Trier's Antichrist. Now, this polarizing film has become either a respect or hate (I would say love and hate, but it's really hard to "love" this film), and I fall directly on the respect side. Here is my review of the film, which is chock full of dark themes, and one hell of a stylish look. Throughout the span of marketing the film, there were hundreds of thousands of trailers and posters, however, none may be as amazing as this poster, from David D'Andrea, who created this piece for Fantastic Fest, which can be seen below. Enjoy!


Go see something good!

(Via Film School Rejects)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews