Thursday, September 17, 2009

TRAILER: From Paris With Love...


I love Pierre Morel.

First punching me in the mouth with the parkour cult hit, District B13, he is best known as the man behind the camera for this years sleeper smash, Taken. it's no secret that, while I do like that film, I don't think it's much to write home about, but anything this guy does I will be hyped for.

Now we have From Paris With Love, and Bond reference aside, the film stars Johnathan Rhys Meyers and John Travolta, and is co-written by Adi Hasak and Europacorp master, Luc Besson. Check out the very interesting and stylish trailer below!



I personally think Travolta looks almost laughable in this role, but I'm intrigued by Meyers. I LOVE the Tudors, and I think the guy is a really solid actor. Sure, he's basically a model who thinks he can act, but I think he has really grown into a solid, if still flawed, thespian.

Here's the films synopsis:

In Paris, a young employee in the office of the US Ambassador hooks up with an American spy looking to stop a terrorist attack in the city.

Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews