Sunday, June 28, 2009

PLAYLIST: Summer is Half Way Gone...

So, this normally a film only blog, but ever so often, I throw in my opinion as to not only what should be your film to go see this weekend, but what should be playing in your car during the drive. That is why I've decided to give you my 10 song playlist to throw in your car as you drive to the theatre. These are 10 tunes that I have been addicted to, and so should you. Enjoy!

1. Cage The Elephant - AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED



2. Matt and Kim - LESSONS LEARNED



3. Miniature Tigers - CANNIBAL QUEEN



4. Bob Dylan - BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING



5. Major Lazer - HOLD THE LINE



6. The Sounds - NO ONE SLEEPS WHEN I'M AWAKE



7. Grizzly Bear - TWO WEEKS



8. The Very Best - WARM HEART OF AFRICA (FEAT. EZRA KOENIG)



9. Bright Eyes - LOVER I DON'T HAVE TO LOVE



10. White Rabbits - PERCUSSION GUN



Go see something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your number one spot for a daily dose of movie information. From reviews to top 10's to random news and notes, it's all here at I Are Movies.

Total Pageviews